I didn't. I had to make the 3 hour drive this morning from Columbus, GA to Athens, GA and the weather lately has been soooo cold! Where is summer! I want/need to wear shorts and feel like im going to pass out from heat exhaustion! Sounds crazy, I know but I just love hot weather and being able to feel the sun on my skin makes me so incredibly happy.
Work today could not have been more boring. I worked 4 hours and found myself in the back cleaning because it has been so slow. Halfway through, I realized that my boss will never thank me for this and will probably not even notice. Downer. To be honest tonight is kinda a pitty party night. All of my best friends are out of the country or far away from me for the month of May and it is not fun at all. One of those best friends is my boyfriend of 5 years, Carter. Not to sound mushy, but he is truly my best friend. When he gets back into the country his phone will be flooded with 500 million text messages from me (i know he can't get them but its comforting in a weird way to send them anyways).
Plus side to my day: had a wonderful long talk with both of my parents, kroger cupcake I bought, seeing bridesmaids with Eliza and Fran, and Sleep.
And I will end this pitty party blog with one of my favorite quotes from my favorite movie
" After all, Tomorrow is another day"
No comments:
Post a Comment